Pages

free Bio

This blog is managed by us two sisters, known to some as Ants and Epic. We're a pair of up-and-coming authors and avid readers. This blog is mainly full of honest, Christian book-reviews and an occasional update about our writing. We love hearing from you all so feel free to drop a comment anywhere to just say hi!
Also, got any book suggestions? Something you'd like to see reviewed? Leave the title in the comments and we'll try to get to it!

Friday, June 17, 2016

Online Book Club


So, yes, I haven't been on here in awhile and I apologize but first I was taking a bit of a break after last years reading marathon and, secondly, I found this awesome sight OnlineBookClub.org.

Jam packed full of real, honest, reviews for thousands of books it's a great way to find your next read! I joined as a reviewer and am happily working my way through their program to the point where I can be paid. That's right, paid to read books, free books i might add.

Why on earth would I be getting paid to read a free book you might ask? Simple, reviews are the best and most effective way to make someone want to read a book, legitimate reviewers especially make people feel safe or interested in a story. I know many authors and they all say the same thing 'please write a review, good or bad, just please write one!' And that's what this site is, a great place to find fantastic reviews. So the authors there are willing to pay a small bit for the assistance and we can actually relax in a book knowing it's not just time spent enjoyably but also usefully! While I don't think you can earn enough to quit your job and live off this one site as a reviewer, it's a nice little extra income and, lets face it, the people who are interested are really just there for the chance to read great books and tell the world about them!

To authors out there, this is a fantastic place to get your book reviewed! With a warm and encouraging community that's there for you, plus plenty of people who will really want to read your book, it's a fantastic way to get the word out about your story! 

So, needless to say, I'm pretty happy with this arrangement overall and while I've been a little slow over there too, i'm getting real-life stuff in order so as to dive in headfirst and give it my all. Anyone else interested in visiting? Joining? Submitting a book? Reviewing? Then check it out!

2 comments: