Like most other bookworms, great books make their way onto my "things I'm thankful for" list every year. It's hard to choose favorites, but I went ahead and picked five books I read in 2015 and am thankful for.
- Dare by Tricia Mingerink is at the top of my list right now! Full of faith driven adventure, a tiny bit of sweet romance and even sibling relationships! Read full review here.
- Resistance by J. L. Knight has kinda made my year by reminding me, once again, why indie authors have a tendency to beat all! Creative, heartfelt characters, lots of siblings, more sweet undertones of romance, and an amazing plot as well! Read full review here.
- Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan though now licensed by a publish was originally an indie series as well and it shows in the unrestrained witty dialogue and fantastic adventure!
- The Hive by John Otte was one of the few sci-fi books I've ever read and my first time on a launch team. Such an amazing world built into an unforgettable adventure! Read full review here.
- Water Princess, Fire Prince by Kendra E Ardnek was like revisiting Narnia...without knowing what was going to happen! A fun, fast paced story; really, need I say more? Read full review here.